11.24.2006

needing to say thanks

healthy family & friends :: friends that i can sit in silence with and know it's ok :: going to the movies secretly just for the soda and popcorn :: cozy couches :: constant christmas music the day after thanksgiving :: sweatpants :: sushi :: warm fires on a chilly night :: the christmas spirit :: big boxes of junior mints :: finding great hidden design websites and wishing you found them sooner :: being at home :: my doodling black pens :: my professors who held my hand or gave me a shove when i needed it :: white hot chocolate :: the overpowering love my family gives me :: sleeping :: warm pizza because of sentimental value :: vintage photos, patterns & tees :: the ability to play competitive volleyball :: being eager to go to class and never being dissappointed with its level of fun :: flat shoes which make me feel somewhat more normal :: the random stuff that has collected on my desk :: playing in the rain :: andy's icecream :: igneous rocks for all of this, i am thankful

No comments: