10.02.2007

workin woman


well, i have too much to catch up on. but i will try to sum it up quickly.

leaving springfield was sad, driving away from the familiar streets, the usual hangout places and of course all the friends that came with it. after leaving my haven, i packed my belongings, including my air matress and half my wardrobe, into my sisters tidy dining room for three months. and it is here where i started feeling my awkwardness in my new city, stl. no one told me the transition was this hard. everything comfortable and safe was now big and unknown and i was to take all this on by myself. i have never found myself questioning so many things in so little time. slowly things are getting better. finally i am breaking in this new city and life. i recently moved into a new condo with my sister, including a door and an elevated matress! i also got hired at Atomicdust after my 3 month internship. what a great place, a great beginning to such an open future.

with all these changes i will make sure to keep up.

No comments: